Ethical Corporation hosts a live webinar (20 December at 10am EST) with Dell’s Director of Environmental Affairs, Horsehead Corp’s VP of Environmental Affairs and Aquafil’s CEO to discuss how to grow a circular economy.
December 1, 2016
The move towards a 100% circular economy is on everyone’s radar. But how much is achievable and what is realistic?
Steps towards achieving a circular economy can help business, and more importantly create positive impact for industry and save costs through long term sustainable solutions. Ethical Corporation will bring together senior leaders from Dell, Aquafil and Horsehead Corporation on December 20th at 10am EST to discuss what a circular economy means on a practical level.
To join Ethical Corporation on 20th December at 10am EST, sign up here to the free online webinar:
The discussion with Dell’s Director of Environmental Affairs, Horsehead Corp’s VP of Environmental Affairs and Aquafil’s CEO will include:
- What does a circular economy business look like? Who benefits from a circular economy?
- How do you grow your business towards the circular economy?
- What level of innovation do you need to achieve a successful circular economy strategy?
- What technology opportunities are there to help turn environmental waste into a new source of revenue?
- What does the internal sell look like to shift perceptions toward the circular economy?
To join the webinar or receive the recordings, please sign up here:
For further contact: Krina.email@example.com